- We collect the minimal amount of personal information in order to run the Service
- We do not share information with third parties
Information collection and use
- Personal information that you give us. This may include email address and name information.
- Texts, corrections and messages written by you. The Service enables writing texts for practice, as well as sending text corrections and messages to other users of the Service. To enable this, we process and store such data that you create when using the Service.
- Data gathered from your use of the Service. This includes statistics relating to your learning, which is necessary to improve your future progress.
How long we keep information
Your information is kept for up to 2 years after your last interaction with the Service. This ensures you can get back on track learning without starting from scratch. However, if you would rather remove your information, we will remove it at your notice.
Sharing of information
Content and information provided by you, such as texts you write as part as part of your practice or feedback you provide to other users, may be shared with other users of the Service.
We do not share your information with third parties.